Bespoke Laos respects your privacy. We have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our commitment to you, our visitor. This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for this site, www.bespokelaos.com. We will never give any information about you to others.
Personal data we collect
Our site uses forms in which you give us contact and personal information (such as your name, phone number, email address & travel preferences) so you can enquire about and book travel services, or request information and support. We use your customer information only when it will be important for us to contact you regarding your enquiries and bookings, our web site, new Bespoke Laos services, and special offers we think you’ll find valuable.
In addition to information provided through forms on this website, our staff may also solicit further information to create your or your clients’ travel products and to facilitate travel to and from our destinations.
The range of information we may request is listed here, though may include additional information depending on the nature of the travel services requested:
– Email address
– Age and/or age range
– Country of Origin
– Country of Residence
– Travel date
– Duration of travel
– Phone number
– Passport numbers
– Scans, photocopies or photographs of various passport pages
– Payment details including business or personal banking information
– Travel preferences and interests
– Dietary restrictions or allergies
– Details of friends, group or family members if they are accompanying the main traveler, including names, ages, passport numbers, scanned images of passports and various preferences such as their dietary restrictions or allergies.
Uses of the personal data we request
The information we request is used to communicate with our clients and partners, and to plan and operate travel services on behalf of our clients, including but not limited to the following uses:
– Sending newsletters with personalized information
– Conducting surveys to measure and improve our performance
– Planning accurate travel and event itineraries
– Operating international travel services for our clients
– Facilitating payment for travel services rendered
– Maintaining ongoing business communications with partners and clients
This site operates fully under Secure Socket Later (SSL) and has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
This site also contains links to other sites. Bespoke Laos is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites. For more information on this subject, please see our terms and conditions.
Changing your communication preferences
As a customer of Bespoke Laos, you may alter your customer information or opt-out of receiving communications from us at any time by contacting email@example.com.
You have the following options to change and modify your customer information:
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may click on the unsubscribe link featured at the bottom of the emails we may send you.
If you have any questions about our privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact: email@example.com